BMW R1200 GS
The best way to experience Costa Rica is on a BMW GS.
Seat height: 34.3″ / 33.5″
Dry Weight: 525 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 5.3 Gallons
Day Rate: Starts at $225
*Minimum 3 day rental required
Requirements to rent
- Driver’s license for motorcycles bigger than 500c. At least 1 year since issued. You are OK to ride with you driver license from back home without the need of any special or additional documentation.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- Credit card with sufficient funds for security deposit.
What is included?
- Unlimited KMS.
- Top case or similar top bag.
- SOAT (Colombia’s mandatory liability insurance)
What is not included?
- Riding gear (Helmet, jacket, pants, etc) We do not rent riding gear.
- Optional daily insurance of $25/day that will reduce your damage deductible from the total value of the bike to $3000 USD on the 1200, $2500 USD on the 800 adn $2000 USD on the 700.
- If you do not take the optional daily insurance you are responsible for the total amount of the motorcycle.
- Special authorization to enter Ecuador.
- You will leave a credit card voucher with a pre approved value of the amount of the deductible.
- Optional insurance: You can pay $25/day to reduce the value you would have to pay in case of damages or total loss.
- You are responsible for any damages caused to the motorcycle during the rental period.
MOTORCYCLE BOOKING FORM
custom your your in order to get te fina price for it. ( Minimum 8 riders. Price based on double rooms. )