BMW F700 GS
The best way to experience Costa Rica is on a BMW GS.
Seat height: 835 mm
Dry Weight: 186 Kg
Fuel capacity: 16 L
Daily rate: Starts at $200 USD
*Minimum rental of two days is required.
Requirements to rent
- Driver’s license for motorcycles bigger than 500 cc for at least one year obtained. You can use your license from your country of residence without the need for extra documentation.
- Passport with the stamp that validates the time of stay in the country.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard) with sufficient funds for security deposit.
What is included?
- Unlimited mileage.
- Top case or similar top bag.
- Full coverage insurance (except robbery).
- Motorcycles are rented only for use within Costa Rica.
What is not included?
- Fuel nor tolls.
- Medical insurance
- Riding gear (helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, boots, etc.). We only rent helmets according to availability.
- Optional daily insurance of $25/day that will reduce your damage deductible from the total value of the bike to $2000 USD.
- If you do not take the optional daily insurance you are responsible for the total amount of the motorcycle.
- Special documents to cross the border.
- You will leave a credit card voucher with a pre approved value of the amount of the deductible.
- Optional insurance: You can pay $25/day to reduce the value you would have to pay in case of damages or total loss.
- You are responsible for any damages caused to the motorcycle during the rental period.
MOTORCYCLE BOOKING FORM
Custom your vehicle in order to get the final price for it. ( Minimum 8 riders. Price based on double rooms. )